I received a book mark recently from a friend who worship in City Harvest Church. The book mark wrote about some of the little things that we can do for our partner. Just like to take this time to share some of these points with you…
1. SHOW INTEREST in what you partner says by making eye contact, drawing near to listen
2. SMILE WARMLY AT ONE ANOTHER in key moments, locking eyes for 5 seconds.
3. PHYSICALLY TOUCH your partner before getting out of the bed in the morning and before going to sleep.
4. EXPRESS AFFECTION with hugs, touching, holding hands, embracing, etc. during the day.
5. GIVE 20-SECONDS HUGS regularly to your partner.
6. GIVE YOUR PARTNER A 5 OR 10 SECONDS KISS regularly to your partner
7. LOOK WARMLY INTO YOUR PARTNER EYES for a few seconds before and after a kiss.
8. MASSAGE YOUR PARTNER FEET and look warmly into their eyes.
9. TALK ABOUT A TRAIT YOU LIKE about your partner when both of you are present with family/friends.
10. SEND A “I’M THINKING OF YOU” MESSAGE via text/email regularly
11. LISTEN EMPATHICALLY WHEN YOUR PARTNER VENTS without giving advice, and validate their feelings.
12. SAY “THANK YOU” IN A WAY THAT MAKES YOUR PARTNER FEEL SPECIAL AND APPRECIATED.